Spray Foam Equipment Manufacturer Announces New Machine Ready for Shipment
PMC has their new PMCA 20 Air Driven Proportioner in stock and ready for shipment.
LAKEWOOD, NJ – June 16, 2011 – Polyurethane Machinery Corporation is pleased to announce the arrival of their new “Classic” PMCA 20 Series of pneumatically operated plural component proportioners.
Unveiled and announced at Spray Foam 2011 earlier this year, the new PMC Air Driven Proportioner aimed for a June release. According to the manufacturer, units are now available for shipment.
According to PMC, their new “Classic” Series Air Driven Proportioner is said to be “designed with the customer in mind” to provide applicator friendly and serviceability at an economical price to meet today’s market place demands.
The “Classic” PMCA 20 is designed with many tried and true operating characteristics along with innovation for the current generation of spray contractors.
- Air Driven Proportioner: Double ended piston air driven motor.
- Opposed Piston Metering Pumps: The horizontal configuration of these in-line metering pumps helps to eliminate uneven loading during the pumping cycle. Provides minimal fluctuations in spray pressures.
- New Pump Base: The Newly Designed Pump Bases ensure pressure stability throughout the cycle and provide user-friendly access for preventive maintenance.
- Digital Automatic Temperature Control: Digital controllers allow the operator to precisely program the set temperature to suit the chemical system being used.
- Used in concert with the Newly Designed PMC Temperature Sensing Unit (TSU), the Classic Series will provide accurate and consistent Hose Heat to ensure the most effective yield for your product under varying conditions.
- Open Frame Design: The Open Frame on the Classic Series of machines allows the operator full view and easy access to all the critical components of the proportioner.
- Relay Logic Control: Point to point wiring in series with relays and circuit breakers eliminate the use of printed circuit boards in the all control functions.
- Heaters: The PMCA Classic Series is available with one mass aluminum heater per unit for consistent heating. Delta T of 53 Degrees F at maximum output and Delta T up to 70 Degrees F at lower spray outputs.
- Ratio: Standard Classic units are sold with a 1:1 Ratio.
- ISO Lube System: Standard on all PMCA units to help flush the ISO pump shaft resulting in longer seal life.
- Heater Tap Settings: Standard terminal block tap settings for your particular hose lengths.
- 90 Volt Transformer: Allows up to 310’ of hose.
- MADE IN THE USA
According to PMC, two models of the Spray Foam machines are now available for purchase: the PMCA 20-1600 and the 20-2400. The PMCA 20-1600 will deliver a maximum output of 20 lbs/min at 1600 psi with 310ft of hose. The PMCA 20-2400 will deliver a maximum output of 1.2. gal/min at 2400 psi with 310ft of hose available.
For interested customers: contact any authorized, local PMC distributor for additional information or contact them direct via e-mail.
# # #
1 Gusmer Drive, Lakewood NJ 08701?