Touch ‘n Seal Introduces CPDS Series 2 Constant Pressure Dispensing System
Enhanced System Provides Improved Delivery of Spray Foam Insulation
ST. LOUIS—July 30, 2010— Convenience Products, the manufacturer of Touch ‘n Seal insulating foams, sealants and specialty products, has taken a good thing and made it even better. Like its predecessor, the CPDS 1000, the new and improved CPDS Series 2 Constant Pressure Dispensing System uses an internal air compressor to deliver higher spray foam yield at more than twice the speed as foam kits. However, the CPDS Series 2 boasts a number of enhanced features including improved performance, durability and ease of use.
“The CPDS Series 2 has terrific new features that contractors are going to really appreciate,” says Michael Sites, Touch ‘n Seal Product Manager. “After the successful launch of the original CPDS 1000, we listened to our customer requests and we responded to them. The result is a high-performance spray foam dispensing system ideal for business start-ups or service expansion for any contractor looking for a low investment cost with a high rate of return.”
The Touch ‘n Seal CPDS Series 2 delivers both open and closed cell, Class 1 fire-retardant foam and is designed for use in residential and commercial sealing and insulating applications. Using an adjustable constant delivery rate, the CPDS Series 2 operator can apply polyurethane spray foam to horizontal or vertical surfaces. Hoses up to 150’ long allow for jobsite portability and versatility. No chemical calibration is required. With an empty weight of less than 155 lbs., and a 24” x 33” footprint, the CPDS Series 2 fits in the back of a standard truck and easily navigates through standard doorways and entrances.
CPDS Series 2 Performance and Durability enhancements include:
- Built in thermostatically controlled heater that maintains chemicals, hoses and CPDS at optimal operating temperatures
- An upgraded heavy duty pressure booster
- Redesigned hangers that hold up to 150’ of chemical hose for easier handling/hose control
- A durable, powder coated metal tool box
- Heavy duty labels that resist chemical stains, scratches and weathering
- An extra set of heavy duty pressure hoses in every tool box to reduce down time/allow for faster repairs
CPDS Series 2 Ease of Use enhancements include:
- A heavy duty CPDS cover that helps maintain proper temperatures when used with the built in heater. The cover also features a large, clear window to see the complete control panel and tool box
- Improved cold weather starting
- New and improved heavy duty, white ball bearing rear wheels
- Heavy duty pressure hose fixtures for ease of attachment
- Bright, updated control panel graphics that are easy to read and understand
“As contractors around the country are discovering, Touch n’ Seal’s Constant Pressure Dispensing Systems are an affordable alternative to buying or hiring a foam dispensing truck, saving both time and money,” concludes Sites. “In addition, many bulk system contractors have purchased the CPDS for smaller projects and repairs.”
Touch ‘n Seal foams contain no CFCs and are International Residential Code Compliant. The CPDS Series 2 is available nationwide and throughout Canada. For a local distributor, please call Touch ‘n Seal’s Customer Service at 1-800-325-6180.
# # #
About Touch ‘n Seal
Convenience Products, the manufacturer of Touch ‘n Seal products, is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri Touch ‘n Seal insulating foams and sealants are the benchmark for performance in commercial and industrial building and maintenance, OEM manufacturing and specialty applications. A full line of one and two-component spray foams and adhesives are available, including fire blocking foam (ICC-ES: ESR-1926), Low Pressure Window & Door Foam, Drywall Panel Adhesives, Heating Systems and Accessories, Two-Component, Disposable Units, Mining Specialty Units and One-Component Disposable Cylinders. Spray foam is available from 15-board feet kits to 120-gallon refill systems. One-component straw and gun foam available in 12 to 30.5 oz. aerosol cans. For more information, visit http://www.touch-n-seal.com.