Q&A Forums

gama equipment Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Greg Pruitt
Posted: Apr 01, 2010 08:00 AM
gama equipment
I have two H-25 Graco. Anyone had any experience with the new Gama equipment?
Posted: Apr 01, 2010 08:18 AM
Purchased a Gama 250H in October and love it.
steven argus
Posted: Apr 01, 2010 11:37 AM
I'm looking at the Gama Classic. But I'm worried about big brother Graco crushing them or buying them out and then all my replacment parts are going to be twice as much. Is Graco currently sueing Gama?
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 01, 2010 12:11 PM
I read there was a lawsuit, at one time the details of the lawsuit were listed on Gama's site, you may be able to google this and get some cached information.
Bryan Kwater
Posted: Apr 01, 2010 09:25 PM
Those gama guns look so much easier to maintain. Too bad I have so many seals/parts for my fusion AP guns. I'd love to switch, but I better use up my stock first.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 06, 2010 09:11 AM
Thats right, you got plenty of AP parts to keep you outta trouble, don't go asking for more trouble - you don't want to go from low to high maintenance.

(MI foamer - this is my old buddy from Detroit?)
Bill Hrynkiewicz
Posted: Apr 08, 2010 04:34 PM
Gama Machinery USA is still going strong. We were the master distributor of Garraf equipment in the USA under the name of Gama and we continue to sell spare parts and offer service for all machines sold to date. But while we stand behind the Garraf machines, we thought there was room for something even better--the Gama Classic. So now, Gama Machinery USA offers top-of-the line proportioning equipment Made in the USA at our Lakewood NJ facility. We are here to offer you high quality equipment, spare parts and service at competitive prices.
Bryan Kwater
Posted: Apr 08, 2010 05:29 PM
sprayfoam goddess... you must be thinking of someone else. I'm quite a bit north of Detroit.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 09, 2010 09:15 AM
hmmm, I thought I knew everyone in MI that sprays continually...are you in Almont?
Profoam Rigs & Equipment
Posted: Jan 23, 2016 02:24 PM
Gama was founded by Gusmer engineers and executives. It has become Polyurethane Machinery Company, PolyMac, or PMC. Profoam is an authorized top distributor of PMC Spray Foam Equipment and Polyurea Spray Equipment. Profoam is an integrator of PMC hydraulic and pneumatic proportioners into custom designed mobile spray foam rigs for foam insulation, foam roofing and polyurea applications. Please feel free to contact me directly at 706-557-1400, or http://www.profoam.com

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.